Saturday, 17 August, 2019, 9:24 PM
Home Countryside

Man electrocuted in Sreepur

Published : Saturday, 20 April, 2019 at 4:55 PM  Count : 234
By Faisal Ahmed

Man electrocuted in Sreepur

Man electrocuted in Sreepur

A man was electrocuted in Shreepur upazila of Gazipur on Saturday morning.

Son of Atahar Uddin, deceased Borhan Uddin, 20, hailed from Gafargaon upazila in Mymensingh.

Borhan came into contact with a live electric wire when he was working to connect electricity line in a house in the morning, said the deceased’s father.

He was rushed to Shreepur Upazila Health Complex where on duty doctor declared him dead.

GY/LY



« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft