About 54 per cent of people complain of having some kind of back pain. 26per cent of these people have accepted that the reason behind the back pain could be from a lack of exercise or from physical work.
Here at Bright Side, we care about your health! That's why we decided to put together some easy exercises to relieve your back pain - especially if its cause is from lack of motion. Otherwise, it's better to consult your doctor before performing these.
Hamstring stretch Steps:
* Lie on your back with one leg bent.
* Grab behind your right knee and pull your right leg up into the stretch position. Your knee can be bent a little as you pull your leg back.
* Stretch it as much as it's comfortable but keep your tailbone on the floor and stretch your knees to feel the strain on the muscles.
* With an ideal pose, you should feel the stretch on the back of your thighs and your calves if you pull your toes back.
* Hold it for 10 seconds and repeat it twice with both the legs.
* If you have tight hamstring muscles, you're likely to be more prone to injuries in daily life. Tight hamstrings can affect the movement of your pelvis, which increases the strain on your lower back. Hamstring stretches will give you strong, flexible, limber thighs which support the rest of your muscle groups too.