Sunday, 21 April, 2019, 12:41 AM
Home Countryside

Teenager dies from electrocution

Published : Monday, 15 April, 2019 at 4:28 PM  Count : 167

Teenager dies from electrocution

Teenager dies from electrocution


A teenage boy died from electrocution in Chatkhil upazila of Noakhali district on Monday morning.

Deceased Md Bijoy, 14, was the son of Manik Mia, a resident of Shangkarpur village in the upazila.

Bijoy came contact in a live wire in the village around 11:30am when he was picking up guava, leaving him dead on the spot.

SU

Related Topics

Teenager   dies   electrocution  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft