Wednesday, 22 May, 2019, 4:44 PM
Home Countryside

Youth dies from electrocution

Published : Friday, 15 March, 2019 at 7:13 PM  Count : 159
Our Correspondent

Youth dies from electrocution

Youth dies from electrocution

A young man died from electrocution in Hathazari upazila of Chattogram district on Friday.

Deceased Md Mohiuddin, 20, was the son of Jalal Ahmed, a resident of Fateabad area in the upazila.

Hathazari Police Station sub-inspector Ajay Kumar Pal confirmed the matter.

The SI said Mohiuddin came in a live electric wire when he was painting wall of a building adjacent to Dataram Chowdhury house, leaving him dead on the spot.

The body was sent to Chattogram Medical College Hospital (CMCH) morgue.

However, Nurannabi, brother of the deceased, filed unnatural case with the police station in this connection.

UN/SU

Related Topics

Youth   dies   electrocution  




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, online@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft