Carrot Delight Shots
Ingredients:Carrot - 400 gm
Ghee - 50 ml
Condensed milk - 150 ml
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Sugar - 50 gm
Raisins - 40 gm
Cashews - 30 gm
Milk - 1.5 l
Sugar - 30 gm
Saffron strands - 6 - 8
Pistachios - 2 tbsp
Almonds - 1 1/2 tbsp
1. Take 400 grams carrot and grate them with the help of a food grater transfer this into a bowl and keep aside.
2. Heat 50 milliliters ghee in a skillet, add 400 grams grate carrot and mix it well.
3. Sauté the carrots for 7 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
4. Now, add 150 milliliters condensed milk and mix it well.
5. Then, add 50 grams sugar, 40 grams raisins and mix it well Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
6. Add 30 grams cashews and mix it well.
7. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes one medium heat.
8. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
9. Heat 1.5 litres milk in a heavy skillet and bring it to a boil.
10. Stir continuously until it is reduced to three fourths of its original quantity.
11. Now, add 30 grams sugar, 6 - 8 saffron strands and mix it well.
12. Bring it to a boil.
13. The mixture will begin to thicken and get a creamy texture.
14. Add 2 tablespoons pistachios and 1 1/2 tablespoons almonds. Mix it as well as. Fill the glass with gajar halwa and top with rabri. Garnish with pistachios.