Custard Biscuit Pudding
Nadia Natasha is a passionate culinary artist. After completion of MS from Dhaka University. She is now living in Khulna. She loves to cook from childhood.
3 tablespoons custard powder
6 tablespoons sugar
2 1/2 cups cold milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
50 g butter
100 g crushed biscuit
fruit as wish
1. Mix the custard powder, sugar and vanilla in a pot. Gradually add cold milk and stir until well blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until thickens (about 10-11 minutes). Remove from the heat and let the custard cool down to room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan over low heat. Add the crushed biscuits, mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Squash a layer of crumbed biscuits (2-3 teaspoons) into the bottom of each dessert dish.
4. Then pour custard mixture over the crumbed biscuits.
5. Add fruits and serve when it turns cool.