Thursday, 5 December, 2019, 9:01 PM
Home Countryside

Electrician electrocuted

Published : Thursday, 2 August, 2018 at 7:23 PM  Count : 208
By Prince Mujahid

Electrician electrocuted

Electrician electrocuted

An electrician died from electrocution in T&T Road area of Bauphal upazila in Patuakhali district on Thursday morning.

Deceased Shaheen, 25, was the son of Jahangir Hossain, a resident of Sher-e-Bangla Road area of 7 no. Ward under the upazila.

Baufal Police Station officer in-charge Monirul Islam confirmed the matter.

The OC said the electrician came in a live electric wire while placing wiring in a house, leaving him dead on the spot.


Related Topics

Electrician   electrocution  

« PreviousNext »

Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail:,,,,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft