Monday, 10 August, 2020, 2:57 AM
Home Countryside

Teenager electrocuted while hoisting Argentina's flag

Published : Friday, 8 June, 2018 at 3:29 PM  Count : 1418

Teenager electrocuted while hoisting Argentina's flag

Teenager electrocuted while hoisting Argentina's flag

A teenage boy was electrocuted while hoisting the flag of Argentina atop the roof of his tin-shed house at Richi village in Sadar upazila of Habiganj district on Friday afternoon.

Deceased Riad, 13, was the son of Jitu Mia, a resident of the village. He was a fan of Argentina football team, said Sadar Police Station officer in-charge Yasinul Haque.

Riad came in contact with a live electric wire when he was hoisting the flag atop their house, leaving him seriously injuries.

He was taken to Habiganj Sadar Hospital where the on-duty doctors seclared him dead, the OC added.


Related Topics

Teenager   electrocuted   Argentine   flag  

« PreviousNext »

Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone: PABX 9586651-58; Online: 9513959; Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft