Space For Rent
Monday, March 7, 2016, Falgun 24, 1422 BS, Jamadiul Awwal 26, 1437 Hijri


2 workers die after inhaling toxic gas in Kushita septic tank
Published :Monday, 7 March, 2016,  Time : 12:00 AM  View Count : 26

KUSHTIA, Mar 6:Two workers died and another fell sick after inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank of an under-construction building at BSCIC Industrial area in Sadar upazila on Sunday.
Witnesses said Ashiq, 22, son of Shahin Mollah, Shahin, 25, son of Mafiz Mollah and Mithun, 25 were working in the under-construction building of one Anisul Islam of the area.
At one stage, Shahin slipped into a broken septic tank around 12:30 pm and went missing.
Later, Ashiq and Mithun entered the septic tank to rescue Shahin and went missing.
On information, a firefighting unit rescued the trio and rushed them to Kushtia General Hospital where doctors declared Ashiq and Shahin dead.    ?UNB










Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka. Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Fax: 9586659-60, Advertisemnet: 9513663, E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]