Space For Rent

Space For Rent


Little boy dies as artificial litchi gets stuck in throat
Observer Online Desk
Published :Tuesday, 21 July, 2015,  Time : 10:45 PM  View Count : 5
A two-year-old boy died as an artificial litchi got stuck in his throat in the city’s Hazaribagh area on Tuesday.

The ill-fated little boy was identified as Tanjil, son of grocery shop owner Md Ibrahim of 136 Basila Road, Hazaribagh.

Tanjil ate the artificial litchi at his home around 3:00 pm only to get it stuck in his throat. He was then taken to Dhaka Medical
College Hospital (DMCH) where doctors pronounced him dead around 4:00 pm, said inspector Muzammel, in-charge of DMCH police camp.

Tanjil’s body was taken home by his parents, Mozammel said.

UNB/RI 







Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka. Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Fax: 9586659-60, Advertisemnet: 9513663, E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]