w Ripe Mangoes - 2 (I got approximately 440 grams of pulp)
w Sugar - 50 grams (approximately 5 to 6 spoons)
w Chilled water - 250 ml or as required
1. Skin (peel the skin) from a mango and chop into smaller cubes. Discard the seed.
2. Then add sugar into a saucepan and pour water until the sugar gets immersed. Place on flame and stir well until it gets dissolved. Remove from flame, strain to remove dirt and set aside.
3. Now add the mango pieces into a blender or mixer or juicer and blend well until smooth.
4. Now pour the chilled water and sugar water and blend again. Strain using a big pored strainer if it's too fibrous. If you want a less pulpy juice then strain using a clean cloth.
5. Pour into serving glasses and serve.