Space For Rent

Space For Rent
Friday, June 12, 2015, Jaishtha 29, 1422 BS, Shaban 24, 1436 Hijr


Walton godown catches fire in Rajshahi
Our Correspondent
Published : Friday, 12 June, 2015,  Time : 12:00 AM,  View Count : 15
RAJSHAHI, Jun 11: A fire broke out at a Walton godown in Kazihata area of the city last evening.
Fire service officials claimed that around Tk one crore of goods were damaged due to the fire.
Akhter Hamid Khan, Rajshahi Fire Service Acting Senior Station Officer, said a fire broke out at the Walton godown and damaged the items including  refrigerator, ceiling fun, air-condition, charger fun and some others.
He also said that the fire originated from the electric short circuit and soon engulfed the whole godown.
On information, the members of fire service and civil defence rushed to spot and doused the fire, he added.











Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka. Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Fax: 9586659-60, Advertisemnet: 9513663, E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]