m 2 cups heavy cream
m 2 cups ripe mango
m ? tsp vanilla essence
m ? cup sugar
m Honey or any sweet syrup to top over the ice cream (optional)
1. Peel and chop the mangoes. Blend the mangoes, vanilla essence and sugar together.
2. Beat the cream till being soft and mix it with the mango mixture.
3. Check the sweetness and add more sugar if required.
4. Pour in a container and place in the freezer.
5. When the ice cream is half frozen take from the freezer. Beat it again for a minute.
6. Pour the ice cream contents again in the container.
7. After 4 hours serve with honey, cakes or just plain.