Space For Rent

Space For Rent
Tuesday, June 2, 2015, Jaishtha 19, 1422 BS, Shaban 14, 1436 Hijr

Housewife electrocuted in Bagerhat
Our Correspondent
Published : Tuesday, 2 June, 2015,  Time : 12:00 AM,  View Count : 16
BAGERHAT, June 1: A housewife was electrocuted at Ranbijoy village under Sadar upazila of the district on Sunday morning.
The victim was Taslima Begum, 30, wife of Sheikh Asaduzzaman of the village.
Sources said Taslima felled a betel-nut palm tree in front of her house, but the tree got stuck with 33 thousand KV volts electric line.
She came in contact with a live electric shock and died on the spot while she was trying to move the tree.

Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka. Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Fax: 9586659-60, Advertisemnet: 9513663, E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]