Space For Rent

Space For Rent
Saturday, October 11, 2014, Ashwin 26, 1421, Zilhajj 15, 1435 Hijr


Construction worker electrocuted in Magura
Observer Online Report
Publish Date : 2014-10-11,  Publish Time : 12:29,  View Count : 7
MAGURA: A construction worker was electrocuted at Majhdia village in Sadar upazila on Saturday morning.

The deceased was identified as Manjur Rahman, 40.

Locals said, Manjur came in contact with a live electric wire while he turned the switch on of the fan at his house.

He was rushed to Sadar Hospital where on-doctor declared him dead.

TF






Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka. Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Fax: 9586659-60, Advertisemnet: 9513663, E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]