Sunday, 24 September, 2017, 7:58 PM
Home Countryside
2 electrocuted in Natore
Observer Online Report
Published : Thursday, 24 August, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Update: 24.08.2017 1:57:03 PM, Count : 114
Two employees of a cable network service centre were electrocuted while repairing cable connection line  in Naldanga upazila of Natore on Thursday morning.

The dead were identified as Baltu, 35, and Johny, 27.

Baltu and Johny fell into water after getting electrocution during repair work on the cable line at Bamungram Tultilipara around 10:45am, said Naldanga Thana OC Md Mostafa Kamal.

Local people recovered the bodies from water.


TF/LY










« PreviousNext »

More News...
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Fax: 9586659-60, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@dailyobserverbd.com, news@dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement@dailyobserverbd.com,  [ABOUT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft