For peace and harmony
The Films 4 Peace Foundation is going to organize a film production training, exhibition and National Peace Film Festival; for the very first time. This project is being supported by the Manusher Jonno Foundation's (MJF) SAMPREETI project.
With the motive of building a peaceful society regardless of gender and ethnicity, Films 4 Peace Foundation is working to encourage youth groups of the country. Film is one of the intriguing parts of today's youth's life. Therefore, F4PF has chosen film as its medium to reach the maximum youth to spread the peace message.
If you are interested then apply right now. Among all the applicants, 25 participants will be selected for the 5 months long (February to June, 2019) film making training.
After the training, selected participants will get the chance to make 5 films and take-part in the first ever "National Peace Film Festival 2019".
Who is Eligible to Apply?
If you -
1. dream of a peaceful Bangladesh;
2. want to utilize your creativity and potentiality to make a film;
3. have interests or experiences at photography, films, writing, television or theatre;
4. are around 18-30 years old.
How to Apply?
By clicking on this link write a paragraph within 100 words about why you want participate in this program and how your film will create a positive impact on making a peaceful Bangladesh.
Google form link: goo.gl/R1sFmD
Why will you participate in this program?
1. Chance to make 5 films.
2. Scope to learn from renowned film-makers.
3. Worth-while participants will be able to take-part in "National Peace Film Festival 2019"
4. Lucrative opportunity to win DSLR camera, certificate and crest!
Last day of application: 30th January, 2019
For more details please visit: goo.gl/xoS5hq