Monday, 17 December, 2018, 2:13 PM
Oikyafront pledges to bring 'drastic change' in 14 sectors
Home Countryside

Preparation to distribute new books complete

Published : Sunday, 9 December, 2018 at 12:00 AM Count : 127
Our Correspondent

The photo shows new books being bundled for distribution among the students of both primary and secondary levels on the first day of the new year in Rajshahi. 	photo: Observer

The photo shows new books being bundled for distribution among the students of both primary and secondary levels on the first day of the new year in Rajshahi. photo: Observer

RAJSHAHI, Dec 8: The authorities concerned have completed all processes to distribute new books to students of both primary and secondary levels on the first day of the new year in the district.
New books have also been sent to educational institutions. The total students in primary and secondary levels are 6,45,642, and the number of new books is 49,99,743.
In primary level, 14,11,558 new books will be distributed among 3,05,636 students, said Acting District Primary Education Officer Saiful Islam.
At least 70 per cent of new books have already been sent to the schools. The remaining 30 per cent will reach within a few days, he also said.
It is learned from District Primary Education Office that there are 2,395 primary educational institutions in the district.




« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Online: 9513959, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info@observerbd.com, online@observerbd.com, news@observerbd.com, advertisement@observerbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft