Pre winter pedicure & manicure
These days women are used to face hectic schedule that leave them with little time for themselves. As there is pressure of office work, home chores, they often neglect sparing a few minutes to take rest and let the body relax. The entire day go about running around, meeting errands and in the end every women rarely do anything to relieve the tension that builds up in their feet. Times like these call for some pampering.
So, how to do pedicure in the comfort of your home?
For a pair of beautiful legs one must give equal importance to the feet too. It is often seen women who make all the effort to be well dressed and well-groomed, but then when it comes to their feet, they completely ignore them because of which they are either sore or with chapped heels. It's a pity.
Most of us know that we need to upgrade our skincare as the weather cools. But did you know that your nails need seasonal care as well?
That is why pre winter you must need to pedicure and manicure.
* As the seasons change, both your nails and cuticles become more dry and brittle. So, firstly need to moisturing for pedicure andmanicure.
* As moisture you can use oil before bath. It can be help you to remove basic salt from soap. In this season, you must select your soap which has Moisturize.
* Condition Your Nails and Cuticles. Apply a generous amount of cuticle oil or Vaseline (or even lip balm if you're in a pinch) to your nails before you get into the shower. When in the shower, massage it in as the steam helps the oil/Vaseline penetrate into dry and cracked nails and skin. Do not use a loofah (the hydrating benefits will get lost in the holes). Rather, use your opposite hand to gently massage the oil or Vaseline into the cuticle around the nails.
* Scrubbing is very important this time. As scrub you can use total orange pest, Lentils and milk cream mixed together and apply on your feet and hand.
* Use raw sugar or brown sugar mixed with fresh lemon juice as a foot scrub and exfoliator before massaging with olive oil.
* After shower you use petroleum gel.
* At night use glycerin 2/ 3 drop on feet and hand.