Published : Monday, 12 November, 2018 at 8:11 PM Count : 379
Two people died from electrocution in Kamargaon village under Sreenagar upazila of Munshiganj district on Monday afternoon.
Deceased Ratul Kazi, 11, son of Milon Kazi, and Delwar Kazi, 45, were residents of the village.
Sreenagar Police Station officer in-charge Md Yunus Ali confirmed the matter.
The OC said the duo came in a contact with live wire when they climbed up the tree to pick up betel nut.
They were rushed to Sreenagar Upazila Health Complex in a critical condition where the on-duty doctor declared them dead, the OC added.