Smart way to process milk tea
Milk tea is preferred over raw tea among most of the members in a family. At least once a day, milk tea is consumed by us at home. Milk tea provides us milk protein and calcium, as well as calorie. Acidity, abdominal cramp, altered bowel, skin problems are common complications with milk tea consumption, long term intake may also increase the risk of having cancer. Tea loses its good qualities due to the reaction between casine of milk with catechin of tea. Cholesterol may also increase with intake of milk tea. These are the reasons for which our favorite milk tea is preferably avoided.
Now the question arises, can't we take even a single cup of milk tea at times? Let's find out how we can consume milk tea with less harm or minimal harm:
1. Milk tea can be taken after breakfast or with evening snacks, rather than in empty stomach.
2. Avoid too hot tea intake, less hot tea should be consumed.
3. Take tea in small cup, rather than a big one.
4. Take Marie biscuit or puffed rice with milk tea to lessen acidity.
5. Use diluted milk instead of thick milk, use little more in quantity.
6. Do not heat milk tea for long time.
7. Prefer taking half cup instead of a whole.
8. Take slow and steady, fast consumption of hot tea maybe harmful.
9. Take a cup of water of normal temperature before drinking tea.
10. Prefer taking a sip of tea with a bite of biscuit.
11. Make take with low fat milk, even compromising taste of tea.
These tips will reduce health hazards leading from milk tea consumption, but these tips are not for everyday. Twice or thrice a month, these tips can be followed. Brush your teeth immediately to reduce urge of taking milk tea. Habit of milk tea consumption can be changed by avoiding milk tea for consecutive 7/8 days.