Sunday, 18 February, 2018, 1:46 AM
Home National

5 burnt in Dhaka fire

Published : Thursday, 15 February, 2018 at 12:21 PM Count : 175

Five members of a family sustained burn injuries when a ceiling fan of their house caught fire from an electric short circuit in city's Mugda area early Thursday.

 

Injured Shifor Ali, 50, his two sons Al Amin and Murad, daughter Tanzila, and relative Rony were admitted to the burn unit of Dhaka Medical College Hospital.

 

Fire Service and Civil Defence duty officer Russel Sikder said a ceiling fan of a room of the house caught fire from an electric short circuit in Comilla Potti area around 12:30am, leaving the five persons injured.

 

 LY



« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Fax: 9586659-60, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info[at]dailyobserverbd.com, news[at]dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement[at]dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft