Saturday, 18 November, 2017, 2:29 PM
Home Countryside

Couple burnt in Manikganj cylinder blast

Published : Wednesday, 15 November, 2017 at 11:54 AM Count : 258

A couple received burn injuries in a gas cylinder explosion at their house in Gangadhar Patti area of Manikganj district town early Wednesday.

Injured Hamidur Rahman, 45, and his wife Sabina Yasmin, 40, have been admitted to the burn unit of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital, DMCH emergency department senior staff nurse Akhter Hossain said.

She said a gas cylinder went off at the kitchen of Hamidur's house around 5am that left the couple injured.

Hamidur with 40 percent burns and Sabina with 40 percent were first rushed to Manikganj Sadar Hospital and then shifted to the DMCH.

TF/LY





« PreviousNext »



Latest News
Most Read News
Editor : Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury
Published by the Editor on behalf of the Observer Ltd. from Globe Printers, 24/A, New Eskaton Road, Ramna, Dhaka.
Editorial, News and Commercial Offices : Aziz Bhaban (2nd floor), 93, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000. Phone :9586651-58. Fax: 9586659-60, Advertisement: 9513663
E-mail: info[at]dailyobserverbd.com, news[at]dailyobserverbd.com, advertisement[at]dailyobserverbd.com,   [ABOUT US]     [CONTACT US]   [AD RATE]   Developed & Maintenance by i2soft